We are pleased to announce The 5th International Symposium on Microwave/Terahertz
Science and Applications (MTSA2019), which will take place in Hanhwa Resorts
Haeundae Tivoli, Busan, Korea during 29 September (Sunday) to 3 October
MTSA 2019 provides a great opportunity for the exchange of research activities from different countries and covers a wide range of fundamental and applied issues related to the generation, detection and applications in microwave to terahertz frequency region.
The symposium will encourage the combination with industrial applications and also place special emphasis on international exchanges for students and young researchers in this highly interdisciplinary field.
We are looking forward to your active participation in MTSA 2019.
- Ultrafast dynamics of carriers, excitons, and phonons in microwave/THz region
- Nonlinear optical spectroscopy using intense THz radiation
- Microwave/THz sources and detectors
- Coherent THz magneto-optical and electro-optical spectroscopy
- High-frequency electronic devices
- Microwave/THz sensing and imaging
- Microwave/THz chemistry and/or biology
- Microwave/THz ICT
- Microwave/THz metrologies
*Supported by Quantum Electronics Division, Optical Society of Korea (OSK)
MTSA2019 secretary: 5th.MTSA2019@gmail.com